Automatic Standby Generator Specialists in New Jersey
Generac's new product offerings feature the latest innovations in user-focused product design. They take pride in listening to the needs of the customer, the same standards that we hold at Light It Up Electric. Always striving to keep up with the latest technology, Generac continues to make changes to a product that is already the best in the market. So, you ask, what has Generac done lately to improve on their products?
Light It Up Electric offers the installation of a wide variety of generators, both residential and commercial. Losing power for even a few hours can mean thousands of dollars in lost revenue to your business. Security systems go down, refrigerated goods spoil and customers are turned away. Light It Up Electric can offer you a commercial generator powerful enough to back up your entire business without the cost of expensive configured systems. Keep your business open with a competitive advantage. Commercial generators are also ideal for large residential homes.
Know your Product
Generac's new product offerings feature the latest innovations in user-focused product design. They take pride in listening to the needs of the customer. So what has Generac been doing to improve on their products?
- Evolution controller – The dual line multilingual LCD display allows for easy monitoring of history and maintenance logs as well as the management of generator functions.
- Third Party Fire Testing – The Southwest Research Institute, one of the oldest and largest independent applied research and development organizations, has independently certified, listed and labeled the Guardian Series generators as meeting National Fire Protection Association requirements for installation within 18" of a home's exterior wall.
- Operation at Low Natural Gas Fuel Pressure – The Guardian Series is the only standby generator that can operate on natural gas fuel pressure as low as 3½" of water column. This makes it ideal for use in municipalities with low natural gas pressure.
- Tool-Less Fuel Conversion – Switching between natural gas and LP fuel on the Guardian Series requires no tools, and can be done in mere seconds.
- New Load Management and Transfer Switches – The smarter transfer switches feature improved load management for easier, more cost effective installation. A new 300A service entrance rated switch is available, with smart switches available up to 800A.
- Re-engineered Connection Points – To minimize installation time, costs, and errors while accomodating current and future electrical code interpretations, Generac re-engineered many wiring connection points within the generators and related smart transfer switches. We also modified the enclosures to make it easier to connect wiring and fuel supplies.
Mobile Link is the affordable new cellular remote monitoring system that gives customers peace of mind, by allowing them to know the status of their generator anywhere, anytime, using their computer, tablet or smartphone.
When the generator experiences a change in status, Mobile Link sends the update to StandbyStatus.com, which proactively forwards that information via website, email or text message – automatically.
- Reliable. Affordable. Easy.
- Lowest cost of any cellular monitoring solution
- Cellular technology provides broad nationwide coverage without complicated setup or maintenance
- Installs in less than 15 minutes and remarkably easy to use
Mobile Link's cellular-based technology offers significant advantages over existing alternatives:
StandByStatus.com provides over 40 different generator notifications, including successful exercise, maintenance reminders, change in status, low battery, and faulty equipment alerts. Users select which notifications they want to receive and when, at up to four different email addresses and four text message accounts. Maintenance alerts can also be sent to authorized service or maintenance providers so they can proactively provide professional support.
- StandByStatus.com features a user-friendly dashboard which allows customers to:
- View current generator status and upcoming maintenance needs
- Remotely set exercise schedule
- Review run and maintenance histories
- Get local weather updates
- Change messaging settings
What Can Automatic Backup Power Provide for Your Business During a Power Outage?
Light It Up Electric provides commercial automatic standby services across the industry, including but not limited to:
Automatic back up power has never been more important. The ability to keep your doors open to serve your customers in an emergency, when resources are limited, is priceless. You gain a competitive advantage to staying open when your competitors may need to shut their doors. Have the resources available to provide safety to schools, churches and officials. As a business owner, these generators often pay for themselves after one power outage. Get protected now, don't wait.
It is important to note that if you choose to buy a Generac generator in order to keep the manufacturers warranty you are required to have your unit installed by a certified Generac dealer. Light It Up Electric technicians are certified to install Generac generators and have experience doing so. We stand by our commitment to excellence on every installation. If repairs are needed the generators are designed to be easily accessible for repairs. While the world around you is chaotic, keep your business safe and secure and feel comforted knowing that you have a Generac automatic standby generator to keep your business running.